Sunday, February 6, 2011



How long has the orange box been released? Years ago if I'm not mistaken so why isn't there an update for the console version of this game? Ive heard rumors circulating about an update for xbox360 but that was months ago i was probably being trolled online perhaps. There is still a dedicated fan base on xbl but i guess valve doesn't really care about us:(. In the mean time i guess i will just lock classes and laugh at people complaining. I want to be able to trade hats too... lol not really but a few new maps and weapons would be so lovely . I would buy the orange box on PC if i had one strong enough. But most likely there will not be an update for the consoles because valve is infamous for procrastinating so I'm not holding my breath. I guess ill just have to pony up cash to buy a better PC if i want to get my team fortress fix/


No comments:

Post a Comment